21-FII series three-phase high-voltage motors are designed for all applications and industries. Built on IEC frame sizes with cast aluminum squirrel cage rotors, 21-Fll motors meet test performances in compliance with IEC, NEMA, BS and AS. The 21-L Series is compatible with variable frequency drive applications.
- Efficient performance reduces cost of ownership
- Compact size reduces installation costs
- Well-designed frame construction provides low noise and vibration
- High quality insulation system provides electrical and mechanical reliability
- Aluminum Die Cast Rotor
- Cast iron fin frame with optimized cooling surface
- Bearing housing designed to permit longer re-greasing intervals
- Main terminal box can be installed in multiple locations and positions.