TB Wood's Coupling
Sure Flex Plus
- High torque rating
- 30% Increased Torque Rating
- Sure-Flex Plus sleeves provide longer service life in demanding applications, reducing required maintenance and associated replacement cost
- Up to 72,480 in.lbs.; 8.20 kNm
- Quick and easy installation
- Spacer, bushed hub, and clamping hub designs in stock
- Flexible design accommodates misalignment and protects equipment
- 7° to 21° torsional wind up
- Needs no lubrication, no maintenance
Dura Flex Couplings
- Designed from the ground up using finite element analysis to maximize flex life.
- Easy two piece element installation.
- No need to move the hubs during replacement.
- One spacer size to handle most different between shaft spacings.
- Light weight element absorbs shock loading and torsional vibration.
- Same hubs used on both spacer and standard elements.
- No lubrication.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Stock bore-to-size (BTS), Sure-Grip bushed (QD) and Taper-Lock® bushed (TL) Hubs.
L-Jaw Elastomeric Couplings
- 100% interchangeable with dustry standard
- 3 Insert materials available
- 3 Hub materials available
- Large selection of sizes
- General Purpose & API610 Pumps
- Centrifugal & Screw Compressors
- Reciprocating Compressors
- Fans & Blowers
- Food Processing
- Machine Tools
- Cooling Towers
- Printing Presses
- Engine & Electric Motor Driven Applications
- Power Generation