- Creates and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data.
- Provides information by team requests.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or related filed.
- Min. 1 years working.
- Good operate skills.
- Fluent in English, with good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of purchasing functions and standard computer software.
We offer very competitive salaries, good benefit, enjoyable working environment such as.
- Annual Bonus.
- Social Security.
- Group insurance (health & accident).
- working 5 days per week.
- Others support allowance i.eWedding ,Ordaining,Funeral.